The 10-inch Gold Dredge
Each dredge is designed and custom-built to adapt to your individual property needs.
10-inch Dredge Specifications
|WATER:||2,000 GPM (Can be recirculated)|
|COST:||Starting at $4 million USD|
|POWER PLANT:||350 KW generator (3-phase, 220/110).|
- Two men per shift can operate
- 350KW Onan Cummins Diesel Generator
- 200 psi water pump
- 350 KW 3-phase, 220/110-volt generator
- air compressor
- Centrally-located electrical & air-generated controls
- Designed to operate on a river or pond.
- Needs at least three feet of water to start operating
How it works
The 10” dredge handles an average of 200 cubic yards of material per hour, or 4,800 yards per day. The unit digs by sucking water and gravel through a 10-inch pipe. A unique “Jet Principle” moves the material without use of a sand pump. The water and gangue material are dumped into a flume and washed over a grizzly.
The sand and mineral particles are fed into the concentrator. The gangue goes to tailings. Upon completion of the cycle, the mineral particles are concentrated at a minimum ratio of 2,000 to 1.
At this rate, the concentrate contains over $5,000 per ton in gold.